Granite Edge Profiles
Once you’ve selected your perfect countertop stone, your decision-making isn’t over! Here at Henry’s Granite, we understand that you desire the help of our professional designer to aid you in choosing the finishing touches to enhance your well-chosen countertop stone. After you’ve taken into consideration where your countertop will be located and what you will use your countertop for primarily, you must then choose your granite edge profile.
Functionally, granite edge profiles smooth the rough edges of your countertop stone slab. Visibly, your granite edge profile is key in expressing your preferred environmental style. What environment best expresses your taste?
Are you most comfortable in a classic, traditional setting our does a rustic, country environment make you feel at ease? Consider this key point when choosing your granite edge profile. Henry’s Granite is always here to aid you with these important decisions!
Granite edge styles
It takes many years of experience for a fabrication specialist to craft flawlessly-perfect edge profiles, as our fabrication artisans here at Henry’s Granite do. Don’t overlook the importance of your granite edge profile! Edge profiles are the finishing touch to your fine quality countertops and are necessary to convey the design style that best represents you and the atmosphere that you want to be projected throughout your home.
Do you prefer sleek, minimalistic and subtle touches? Does a detailed and intricate appeal to your preferred aesthetic? If you are uncertain as to which granite edge profile to select, our professional designer will assist you in making this very important design decision.
It is extremely important to choose the correct edge profile! The right edge profile will bring you many years of enjoyment, whereas making a quick decision could leave you with years of regret. Henry’s Granite is always here to help you!
- Straight – This smooth, sleek edge makes certain that your stone selection is the focus. Euro-style, also known as waterfall, countertops always have a straight edge profile. This is an excellent choice for trendy, modern homes and also works very well on all types of countertop stones. It is not limited to granite or modern design styles!
- Ogee – Ornate and intricate, this detailed edge profile instantly creates a feeling of refined, sophisticated elegance on any countertop. It is perfect in a classic, traditional homes but also adapts easily to any decorative style. Ogee edge profiles are an excellent choice for granite and are a good selection for your kitchen island, bathroom countertop or your vanity area.
- Laminate – Give the illusion of a thicker countertop stone slab without doubling the cost and weight of your countertop stone. An additional piece of granite is adhered to the underside edges of your countertop. This edge profile works best with darker granite colors, as variance in color and veining do not show as clearly or darker stone selections.
- Bevel – This classic edge profile is very popular and has been a long-time standard choice, as it works well with any stone variety and on all countertop styles. The outer edge angles downward with the very bottom edge smoothed to prevent sharpness. It is especially dramatic when combined with the laminate edge profile.
- Full Bullnose – If the smooth appearance of the demi bullnose appeals to you but you’d like to take it up a notch, choose the full bullnose edge profile. With this edge profile, both the upper and lower countertop edges are gently rounded. This is an excellent choice for those of you with active households or sharp, angled edges throughout your room, as it puts the focus on the areas that you want to highlight and showcase.
- Demi Bullnose – This edge profile is commonly referred to as the half bullnose. It is extremely popular with homeowners. This smoothly rounded edge profile curves the upper countertop edges downward and eliminates any sharp corners. It is a great selection for granite countertops, as well as all countertop stone selections.
contact your team
Contact Henry’s Granite today at (817) 402-1759 and speak with our fabrication artisans and our professional designer. Henry’s Granite is your number one must-see resource for the finest quality granite countertops and the most flawlessly-executed granite edge profiles in Fort Worth, Texas and the nine counties that we provide our services to.
Our family-owned company puts you first! You can count on Henry’s Granite for the largest selection, the most incredible, swift service and the lowest prices that are available anywhere!